To get an account on the VMS computers:
- Determine which systems you need to use and obtain the appropriate account request form. Forms are in Appendix B of this manual.
- Science cluster, Guide Star cluster, IDTVAX: Forms are in bins outside rooms 336 and N406, and inside room 331.
- Operations cluster and Development cluster: Forms are available from the operators (room 126, phone x4905).
- Read the computer security policies established by the Associate Director, Operations. The policies are listed in Appendix B of this manual. Copies are also available from the Science Software Branch.
- Complete the account request form.
- Obtain the signature of your branch chief.
- Bring the signed account request form to the location indicated on the account request form.
Generated with CERN WebMaker