The VAX Language Sensitive Editor, also known as "LSE," can only be used on VT100, VT200, and VT300 series terminals--or terminals with VT100 or VT200 emulation. LSEDIT is a full-screen editor with the following capabilities:
- Includes templates for many programming languages.*1
- Supports windowing.
- Compiles and debugs code from within editor.
- Provides programmable editing functions.
- Uses EDT default keypad layout.
Table 4.6 describes some of the more common LSE commands. Additional information is available in the online help library. From the system prompt, type
- Table 4.6: - LSE Commands
Generated with CERN WebMaker