GOODS Data Products
All GOODS HST/ACS raw and pipeline-processed data may be retrieved from
the Multimission Archive at Space Telescope (MAST).
Reduced, high-level GOODS HST data products (images, catalogs, and data tools) are also
available from MAST.
GOODS HST data products and documentation:
New! 2008-05-22: ACS v2.0 data products
- Version 2.0 ACS images
- Version r2.0z ACS catalogs
- GOODS ACS cutout service
- Older data versions and catalogs also still available:
GOODS Spitzer Legacy Science Program raw and pipeline-processed data
and high-level science data products are available from the
Spitzer Science Center Data Archives.
Reduced, high-level GOODS Spitzer data products are available through the
Spitzer "Popular Products" data site.
These can be accessed via Leopard
(the Spitzer archive interface software) or with a web browser.
GOODS Spitzer data products and documentation:
The NASA/IPAC Infrared Science Archive (IRSA) also provides additional
GOODS Spitzer data products and services:
- DR3 (December 2005): v0.3 reductions of MIPS 24 micron observations for GOODS-S; 24 micron source list;
improved (v0.3) reductions of 1st-epoch IRAC "superdeep" GOODS-S data (from DR1).
- DR2 (May 2005): v0.3 reductions of 2nd-epoch IRAC "superdeep" observations for both GOODS fields
- DR1+ (February 2005): v0.36 reductions of MIPS 24 micron observations for GOODS-N; 24 micron source list
- DR1 (October 2004): v0.2 and v0.3 reductions of 1st-epoch IRAC "superdeep" observations for both GOODS fields
Broad-band imaging data for an approximately 0.5 deg x 0.5 deg field around GOODS-N, as described in
Capak et al. 2004, AJ 127, 180, including:
- KPNO Mayall 4m U-band imaging (1st year GOODS/NOAO ancillary imaging)
- Subaru SuPrime BVRIz
- UH 88" HK' infrared imaging
Chandra Deep Field Data Products:
Last updated 29 December 2009.
© 2009 The Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc. All Rights Reserved.