HRC G800L aXe products
To use these calibration products with aXe, copy them into a directory and set your AXE_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to point to that directory.
- These calibration products are meant to be used together. The HRC
sensitivity files available here are valid for extracted spectra which
have been flat-fielded using the included flat-fielding cube.
Information about the flat-fielding can be found at http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/astro-ph/0212021.
Information about the field dependence and wavelength calibration can be found here
The aXe pages contain the latest version of aXe as well as sample test data and a sample script to perform the extraction
aXe Downloadable files
All of the below files are available for download via ftp at ftp://ftp.stsci.edu/cdbs/acs_aux. Please remember that the sensitivity files are FITS TABLES and need to be opened with appropriate software.
- aXe HRC G800L master sky image:ACS.HRC.mastersky.1.fits
- aXe HRC G800L configuration file:ACS.HRC.Cycle11.3.conf
- aXe HRC G800L flat-field cube: ACS.HRC.flat.cube.2.fits
- aXe HRC G800L sensitivity curves:
- ACS.HRC.1st.sens.2.fits for 1st order
- ACS.HRC.2nd.sens.2.fits for 2nd order
- ACS.HRC.3rd.sens.1.fits for 3rd order
- ACS.HRC.-1st.sens.1.fits for -1st order
- ACS.HRC.-2nd.sens.1.fits for -2nd order
- ACS.HRC.0th.sens.1.fits for 0th order
- All of the above in one large tar.gz file (18.1 MBytes): ACS.HRC.calib.5.tar.gz