HRC G800L aXe products
To use these calibration products with aXe, copy them into a directory and set your AXE_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to point to that directory.
These calibration products are meant to be used together. The HRC sensitivity files available here are valid for extracted spectra which have been flat-fielded using the included flat-fielding cube.
Information about the flat-fielding can be found at http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/astro-ph/0212021.
Information about the field dependence and wavelength calibration can be found here
The aXe pages contain the latest version of aXe as well as sample test data and a sample script to perform the extraction
aXe Downloadable files
All of the below files are available for download via ftp at ftp://ftp.stsci.edu/cdbs/acs_aux. Please remember that the sensitivity files are FITS TABLES and need to be opened with appropriate software.
- aXe HRC G800L master sky image:ACS.HRC.mastersky.1.fits
- aXe HRC G800L configuration file:ACS.HRC.Cycle11.3.conf
- aXe HRC G800L flat-field cube: ACS.HRC.flat.cube.2.fits
- aXe HRC G800L sensitivity curves:
- ACS.HRC.1st.sens.2.fits for 1st order
- ACS.HRC.2nd.sens.2.fits for 2nd order
- ACS.HRC.3rd.sens.1.fits for 3rd order
- ACS.HRC.-1st.sens.1.fits for -1st order
- ACS.HRC.-2nd.sens.1.fits for -2nd order
- ACS.HRC.0th.sens.1.fits for 0th order
- All of the above in one large tar.gz file (18.1 MBytes): ACS.HRC.calib.5.tar.gz