- Potential data corruption due
to faulty Doppler compensation
- 10 Mar 93
- Initial announcement of the Doppler compensation problem. Software is now available in STSDAS to determine if your data are affected.
- Opportunity to adapt approved HST
science programs that use GHRS
- 10 Sep 91
- Opportunity to supplement
HST Cycle 2 science proposals that use GHRS
- 12 Sep 91
- Plans for allowing
an addendum to Cycle 2 HST proposals which use the GHRS
- 13 Aug 91
- Unintended Values in Your
- Aug 91
- Involves spectral lamp calibrations and explains the problems with a version of the Dispersion Constants reference table.