These pages are intended to keep the community informed about the performance of the ACS instruments. In particular, the pages below provide users with information concerning the following:
- Annealing history of the ACS/WFC detector after Servicing Mission 4 (SM4).
- A list of anomalies and artifacts users might encounter when analyzing data from any of the three channels on ACS (HRC, SBC, or WFC).
- General information about the declining charge-transfer efficiency (CTE) of the ACS/WFC CCD's.
- A summary of the photometric CTE correction and its performance.
- A summary of the pixel-based CTE correction and its performance.
- A summary of the ACS slit-less spectroscopy (grism and prism) modes and their overall performance.