Cycle 21 Phase II Submission Deadline: June 27, 2013
This page has all the documentation and tools necessary to develop, submit, and monitor your HST Phase II proposal.
Policies, Guidelines and Grant Information
- To HST Observers: Preparing Your Phase II Program for Cycle 21
- Visit Size Recommendations
- Grant Information and Budget Forms
- Policies for the Telescope Time Review Board (TTRB): Repeating HST Observations, Changes to Accepted HST Programs, Resolution of Duplications, and Other Program Alterations
Additional Documentation for Phase II Proposal Preparation
- Instrument Home Pages
This page has links to the current instrument home pages (ACS, COS, FGS, NICMOS, STIS, and WFC3). They have up-to-date information on instrument status, and provide links to Handbooks and Instrument Science Reports (ISRs).
- Fixed Target Coordinate Measurement
This link provides access to instructions and the tools for retrieving your target coordinates from the HST Guide Star Catalog.
- HST User Documents
This page provides a linked list to HST documents, such as the Instrument Handbooks and User Information Reports.
Writing and Evaluating Your Phase II Proposal
Status of Programs, Change Requests, and Hubble Observation Problem Reports (HOPRs)
STScI Program Coordinator Team
This is an address and phone list for the PCs. For help at any point during proposal preparation, please contact your PC.