The Cycle 27 release of APT contains the following changes you should be aware of for Phase I Programs:
- TESS proposals - APT added a new checkbox for joint HST/TESS proposing. For more information see documentation of the categories.
- Archival Cloud Computation - APT added a new checkbox to AR proposals for cloud computation studies. For more information see documentation of cloud computing.
- Team Expertise and Background - APT added a new text box for entering this required information. It is just above the investigators. For more information see documentation of team expertise.
The following changes were new for Cycle 26 (which only had medium and large proposals, so not everyone participated):
- Updated Context Sensitive Help - When you click on a field name in APT you will be brought to the appropriate section of the newly reformatted Call For Proposals documentation.
- New central wavelengths for COS - COS/FUV has two new central wavelength settings: 800 (G140L) and 1533 (G160M).
- Investigator list in PDF Preview - This year the TAC will no longer see the investigator list in your proposal. To aid your team's review of your submission we have included the investigator list below the Observing Summary. This section will not be seen by the TAC.