APT 26.0.2 contains the following changes you should be aware of:
- Pure Parallels: Improved the implementation of Pure Parallels
- NIRSpec MSA Planning tool: Numerous updates to the NIRSpec MSA Planning tool
- Data Volume: Corrections to data volume calculations and a check at 1/2 recorder size
- Visit Coverage: Corrections to the visit coverage export file
- Target Groups: Completed implementation of target groups
APT 25.4.4 contains the following changes you should be aware of:
- Fix for Aladin: APT 25.4.3 had a regression in Aladin which is fixed with this release.
APT 25.4.3 contains the following changes you should be aware of for JWST Programs:
- Changes to the Visit Planner servers: There are now separate servers for Fixed and Solar System proposals. And Solar System proposals no longer check for guidestars.
- Fix for MIRI LRS Mapping: The spectral & spatial offsets for the mapping dither had been inverted in the Aladin display and reports.
- Improved opacity functionality in Aladin: There is now a master slider for the opacity of apertures in Aladin as well as a toggle to turn off the fill.
APT 25.4.2 contains the following changes you should be aware of for JWST Programs:
- Timing model: Includes updates to the timing model, including revisions to the overheads for coordinated parallel observations and tight timing windows..
- MIRI No Acq option: The option for MIRI LRS and MRS observations to be executed with no Target Acquisition.
- MIRI MRS flexibility: The Wavelength and filter selection is now more flexible for MIRI MRS observations.
APT 25.4.1 contains the following changes you should be aware of for JWST Programs:
- Background Noise Calculation: You can now specify (with a Special Requirement) that your observation is Background Limited and this will be considered in the Visit Planner processing.
- Operational PDF: The operational PDF has been updated to be a more complete view of your proposal. Helpful for reviewing the technical aspects of your proposal.
- ETC ID: There is now a place to record the ETC Workbook ID for each exposure specification.
- Aperture updates in Aladin: There have been changes in the representation in Aladin of many apertures.
- Data Volume: There have been many updates to the data volume calculations.
- Context Sensitive Help: With updates to JDox, CSH is mostly complete.
- Smart Accounting: You are now given feedback that Smart Accounting needs to be run and more ways to invoke it.
- NIRSpec MSA: Guidestar checking and smart accounting have been turned on for NIRSpec MSA observations.
- Processing dates: The default Visit Planner processing dates have been updates for the updated launch dates.
APT 22.214.171.124 contains the following changes you should be aware of for JWST Programs:
- NIRSpec: Added Wide Aperture Target Acquisition (WATA)
- NIRSpec: Updated the NIRSpec MSA Planning Tool
- NIRSpec: Updated MSA metrology model
- NIRSpec: Updated dithers for Fixed Slit and IFU templates
- NIRCam: Updated dither for NIRCam Imaging
- NIRCam: Fixed aperture used for NIRCam Time Series
- MIRI: LRS template can now use SLOW mode
- NIRISS: TA can now use readout pattern NIS
- Aladin: Updated apertures and visualization
- Data Volume: Updated
- Timing Model: Updated (but no overheads yet for moving targets or coordinated parallels)
- Smart Accounting: Updated
- New Category: Added archival proposal category
- TSO: Added Time Series Observation special requirement (allows exposures longer than 10 ks for some templates)
- Guide stars: Catalog updated: news stars added
- Guide stars: Increased spoiler radius: some guide stars no longer viable)