Information on Upcoming Cycle 22 Call for Proposals: November 25, 2013
The Cycle 22 Call for Proposals will be released to the Science Community in early January 2014, with a subsequent shift in the Phase I deadline from early March to mid-April.
Questions can be addressed to the STScI Help Desk (email: email@example.com; phone: 410-338-1082).
- Phase I Proposals: Friday March 01, 2013 8:00 pm EST
- Phase II Proposals & Budgets: Thursday June 27, 2013
- E/PO Proposals: Wednesday August 21, 2013 5:00 pm EDT
Late Breaking News
- November 25, 2013
No News is Good News!
What's New for Cycle 22
- Cycle 22 Call for Proposals: The Cycle 22 Call for Proposals (CP) will be released to the Science Community in early January 2014, with a subsequent shift in the Phase I deadline from early March to mid-April.
The Primer provides an introductory overview of the Hubble Space Telescope and explains how to calculate the appropriate number of orbits for an observing proposal. Get the Primer as: PDF [US Letter Size], PDF [A4 Size], or as HTML.
Science Justification Templates for Cycle 21 HST Phase I
HST Phase I Roadmap
The Roadmap is a step-by-step guide to proposing and submitting an HST proposal.
Up to 10% of the available HST observing time may be reserved for Director's Discretionary (DD) allocation.
- Frontier Fields
- Cycle 21 Call for Proposals
- HST Primer
- Science Justification Templates
- Status of current and Past Treasury,
Archival Legacy and Large Proposals
- Multi-Cycle Treasury Programs Call for Proposals
- Phase II Instructions
- HST Documents