Review ContactsPolicy questions about the proposals or review procedures should be directed to: Claus Leitherer (Cosmology and Planets Panels email@example.com, 410-338-4425), Head of the Science Policies Group (SPG), or to the other SPG astronomers:
- Andrew Fox (Stpops Panels firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-338-5083).
- Andrew Fruchter (Galaxies Panels email@example.com, 410-338-5018).
- Janice Lee (AGNQSO Panels firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-338-4262).
- Jennifer Lotz (Stars Panels email@example.com, 410-338-4467).
- Iain Neill Reid (Head of Science Mission Office), (firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-338-4971).
Technical questions about the review should be directed to Brett Blacker (email@example.com, 410-338-1281), Technical Manager for Science Mission Office.
Please report any Conflicts of Interest to your Panel Support Staff member.
Questions about meeting logistics should be directed to Sherita Hanna (firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-338-5079).
Questions about travel arrangements should be directed to Corporate Traveler (1-703-236-1220).
Hotel arrangements should be made at the Inn at the Colonnade, 4 West University Parkway, Baltimore Maryland 21218.
Direct any questions about the scientific or technical feasibility of a proposal, to Ray Lucas: email@example.com (410-338-4716). In the subject field write "TAC question for SI", where SI should be replaced by the name of the Scientific Instrument (ACS/COS/FGS/STIS/WFC3) to which the question pertains. If the question is not about a specific instrument but about scheduling or Policies, then please email Brett Blacker: firstname.lastname@example.org. In either case, the body of the email should contain the proposal ID number, the name of the PI, and the question itself. We will forward your question to an appropriate expert and provide a response within two business days.