Review ContactsPolicy questions about the proposals or review procedures should be directed to: Claus Leitherer (Cosmology and Planets Panels firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-338-4425), Head of the Science Policies Group (SPG), or to the other SPG astronomers:
- Andrew Fruchter (Galaxies Panels email@example.com, 410-338-5018).
- Janice Lee (AGNQSO Panels firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-338-4262).
- Jennifer Lotz (Stars Panels email@example.com, 410-338-4467).
- Lou Strolger (Stpops Panels firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-338-1348).
- Iain Neill Reid (Associate Director for Science), (email@example.com, 410-338-4971).
Technical questions about the review should be directed to Brett Blacker (firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-338-1281), Technical Manager for Science Mission Office.
Please report any Conflicts of Interest to your Panel Support Staff member.
Questions about meeting logistics should be directed to Sherita Hanna (email@example.com, 410-338-5079).
Questions about travel arrangements should be directed to Corporate Traveler (1-703-236-1220).
Hotel arrangements should be made at the Inn at the Colonnade, 4 West University Parkway, Baltimore Maryland 21218.
Direct any questions about the scientific, technical feasibility, scheduling or Policy questions to Brett Blacker: firstname.lastname@example.org. The body of the email should contain the proposal ID number, the name of the PI, and the question itself. We will forward your question to an appropriate expert and provide a response within two business days.