Hubble Space Telescope
Cycle 25 Peer Review Guidelines
See Web-Reviewer Guide
- Read all of the Documentation. Now thru Early May; http://www.stsci.edu/hst/proposing/panel/.
- Download your Proposal Package from the Web-Reviewer Tool as soon as possible; https://tac.stsci.edu/tacreview.
- Check for Conflicts of Interest. Before May 6th; https://tac.stsci.edu/tacreview.
- Declare any Conflicts to your PSS as soon as possible. Before May 9th.
- Review the proposals based upon Selection Criterion. Now thru May 31st.
- Submit your Preliminary Grades for your Review and Grading assignments, by Wednesday 5/31; https://tac.stsci.edu/tacreview.
- Review the Triage list. June 2 - June 10.
- Read any proposals that are above the Triage line that you didn't already read and grade. June 2 - June 10.
- Read the TAC proposals assigned to your Panel, before the Meetings; these have been provided in a folder in the Download TAR.
- Travel to the review. June 10 & June 11.
- Review Meeting steps:
- Orientation Sunday June 11, 7:30pm
- Discuss Triage Proposals Monday Morning June 12
- Discuss and Grade all non-Triaged Proposals June 12 - June 13
- Rank Proposals June 13 - June 14
- Finalize Notification Comments June 14
- End of Panel Meetings June 14
- TAC Panel Meeting begins afternoon of June 14
- End of TAC Meeting late afternoon of June 16