The astrostatistics discussion forum is a regularly scheduled, informal meeting of interested participants to discuss various topics and applications of astrostatistics. Below are links to the notes from each session.
- Astrostatistics I: Innaugural Session, S. Casertano-4/8/03
- Lomb-Scargle Periodogram Analysis
- Bayesian Statistics, P. Barrett-4/16/03
- Introduction to Bayesian Time Series Analysis
- Cross Correlation Analysis, S. Barrow-5/14/03
- Introduction to Cross Correlation Analysis
- Noise in IR Detectors, M. Robberto-5/21/03,6/4/03