WFC3/IR G102 calibration and reference files
The configuration and calibration files presented at the bottom of this page are in the correct format to be used with the aXe extraction software and the aXeSIM simulation software. To use these calibration products with aXe and aXeSIM, copy them into a directory and set your AXE_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to point to that directory.
Calibrations are derived based on object positions determined from F098M direct imaging. Offsets from WFC3 ISR 2010-12 should be applied if positions are determined from imaging in other filters.
The master sky image should only be applied to data reprocessed using calwf3 v2.0 or later. It is also necessary to use them together with the aXe configuration file WFC3.IR.G102.V1.0.conf or later. WFC3 ISR 2011-01 gives details of how the master sky images were created.
Jan 24, 2011: Updated G102 sensitivity, flat-field, and configuration files are available, based on additional analysis of standard star data obtained in Cycle 17. The new files are designated as version 2. Note that the zeroth-order sensitivity file remains at version 1. Details of the data analysis are given in WFC3 ISR 2011-05.
Nov 23, 2010: An updated G102 configuration file (V1.5) is available, which contains changes to fix a problem encountered when using the 'fluxcube' method in aXe to produce a contamination image. It was noticed that the zeroth-order spectra were not showing up in the contamination image and therefore that order was being neglected when estimating the contamination in spectra. The V1.5 configuration files contain appropriate changes to the definitions for the zeroth-order spectra (BEAM B) to fix this problem.
- all files: WFC3.IR.G102.cal.tar.gz
- configuration file: WFC3.IR.G102.V2.0.conf
- sensitivity 1st order: WFC3.IR.G102.1st.sens.2.fits.gz
- sensitivity 0th order: WFC3.IR.G102.0th.sens.1.fits.gz
- sensitivity 2nd order: WFC3.IR.G102.2nd.sens.2.fits.gz
- sensitivity 3rd order: WFC3.IR.G102.3rd.sens.2.fits.gz
- sensitivity -1st order: WFC3.IR.G102.m1st.sens.2.fits.gz
- flat-field cube: WFC3.IR.G102.flat.2.fits.gz
- master sky image: WFC3.IR.G102.sky.V1.0.fits.gz