43.4 WF/PC-1 Bibliography
43.4.1 WF/PC-1 Instrument Handbook
- MacKenty, J., R. Griffiths, W. Sparks, K. Horne, R. Gilmozzi, S. Ewald, C. Ritchie, S. Baggett, L. Walter, and G. Schneider, WF/PC-1 Instrument Handbook, version 3.0, 1992.
43.4.2 Calibration References
- Ratnatunga, K.U., et al., "Calibration of HST Wide Field Camera for Quantitative Analysis of Faint Galaxy Images," , 1994, AJ 108, 2362.
- Phillips, A.C., et al., "Flatfielding and Photometric Accuracy of the First Hubble Space Telescope Wide Field Camera," 1994, AJ 107, 1904.
- Calibrating Hubble Space Telescope, 1994 workshop proceedings, edited by J.C. Blades and S.J. Osmer.
- Lauer, T., "The Reduction of Wide Field/Planetary Camera Images," 1989, PASP, 101, 445.
- Faber, S. M., and the WF/PC-1 Investigation Definition Team, "Final Orbital/Science Verification Report," 1991.
43.4.3 WF/PC-1 Instrument Science Reports1
- Contramination Correction in SYNPHOT for WFPC2 and WF/PC-1 (WFPC2 ISR 96-02), S. Baggett, W. Sparks, and J. MacKenty.
- WF/PC Photometric Monitoring Results (93-02), C. Ritchie and J. MacKenty
- The Evolution and Treatment of Hot Pixels in the WF/PC (93-01), J.Biretta and C. Ritchie
- PSF Calibration Plan (92-13), S. Baggett and J. MacKenty
- Currently Available Non-SV Flatfield Calibrations (92-12), C. Ritchie and J. MacKenty
- The Stability of Measles Features: an Autocorrelation Analysis (92-11), W. Sparks, C. Ritchie and J. MacKenty
- Deltaflat Corrections (92-10), S. Baggett and J. MacKenty
- Absolute Efficiency of the WF/PC (92-09), W.B. Sparks, C. Ritchie, J. MacKenty
- Numbers and Characteristics of PC "Measles" Features from February through April 1992 (92-08), S. Baggett and J. MacKenty
- WF/PC UV Calibration Following Decontamination (92-07), C. Ritchie and J. MacKenty
- A Library of Observed WF/PC Point Spread Functions (92-05), S. Baggett and J. MacKenty
- WF/PC Measles Contamination and Compensation with Delta Flats (92-04), J. MacKenty and S. Baggett
- WF/PC Reference Files Currently in the Calibration Data Base (92-03), S. Baggett and J. MacKenty
- Estimation of the Current Status of the WF/PC UV Flood (92-02), J. MacKenty and C. Ritchie
- Determination of the Position Dependent Zero Point Magnitude Correction for the Core Aperture Photometry with WF/PC (not WFPC ISR but TS #92-02), Ellyne Kinney and Roberto Gilmozzi
- Position Changes for Standard Star Observations (92-01), C. Ritchie
- Exposure Times for G200L Images of AGK+81D266 during UV Flood (91-08), K. Horne and J. MacKenty
- Analysis of Stellar Monitor Proposal #3173 (91-07), C. Ritchie
- July 6 Decontamination Affected QE Slightly (91-05), S. Ewald
- WF/PC Photometric Calibration during Jan-May 1991 (91-04), K. Horne, L. Walter, C. Ritchie
- WF/PC II Contamination Control (91-03), J. Barengoltz, J. Millard, T. Jenkins, D. Taylor
- Spacecraft Jitter: Its Effect on the HST PSF and on the "Breathing"?) (91-02), R. Gilmozzi
- 91-01 Post-Flood PC quantum Efficiency (91-01), K. Horne and C. Ritchie
- Technical Report on Wide Field Camera Observations of 2237+0305 (SV 3068) (90-10), D. Schneider & J. Bahcall
- WF/PC Internal Molecular Contamination During System T-V Test (90-08), R. Griffith
- "Core" Aperture Photometry with WF/PC (90-07), R. Gilmozzi
- A Pre-Flood Checkup on WF/PC Quantum Efficiency Using the STSDAS SYNPHOT
- Software Package (90-06), K. Horne, E. Wyckoff, and D. Bazell
- A Pre-Flood Study of WF/PC Photometric Stability Using Aperture Photometry on NGC 188 Data Taken in August and September (90-05), E. Wyckoff, R. Gilmozzi, K. Horne
- Sensitivity at 9000A, (90-04), P. Seitzer
- The Take Data Flag (90-03), S. Ewald
- Filter F656N Anomaly I (90-02), S. Ewald
- Bias Change During TV6 (90-01), C. Ritchie and S. Ewald
Paper copies of these reports are available from firstname.lastname@example.org; only the titles and abstracts are on the WF/PC-1 WWW pages.
Copyright © 1997, Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy. All rights reserved.