Calibrating Hubble Space Telescope: Post-Servicing Mission, May 1995
A workshop on calibrating Hubble Space Telescope Data after the servicing mission was held at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore from May 15th to May 17th 1995. Read the email announcement, which includes the rationale and the workshop schedule.
Papers and posters relating to the other instruments will be added to this site as time permits. Currently, only FOS materials are available.
Paper copies of the Proceedings are no longer available.
- FOS Instrument and Calibration Status: 1993 - 1995, A. Koratkar (Postscript, 109 Kb)
- Post-COSTAR FOS Flat Fields, C. D. Keyes (Postscript, 491 Kb)
- Pre-COSTAR FOS Aperture Transmissions for Point Sources and Surface Brightness of Diffuse Sources, R. C. Bohlin (Postscript, 1673 Kb)
- The FOS Dark Count-Rate: Preliminary Analysis for Cycles 1 through 4, J. J. E. Hayes (Postscript, 332 Kb)
- Post-Costar Internal FOS Wavelength Calibration, M. Dahlem (Postscript, 119 Kb)
- FOS Filter-Grating Wheel Repeatability Measurement, A. Koratkar and S. Martin (Postscript, 83 Kb)
- Repeatability of the FOS G130H Grating External Wavelength Zeropoint, A. Koratkar and I. N. Evans (Postscript, 76 Kb)
- FOS Dead and Noisy Diodes Update, J. A. Christensen and S. E. Martin (Postscript, 49 Kb)
- Y Location of FOS Spectra, S. Martin and A. Koratkar (Postscript, 179 Kb)
Anuradha Koratkar (Chair) Chris Blades (New Instruments) Tony Keyes (FOS) Mario Lattanzi (FGS) Claus Leitherer (GHRS) John MacKenty (WFPC2) Antonella Nota (FOC) Micheal Rosa (ST-ECF) Brad Whitmore (Analysis)