Cycle 22 Notification Letters have been distributed to program PI’s and their Institutions.
Please refer to the FAQs – Notification Letters listed under Grant Resources
What we do:
- Manage the HST Grants Program for NASA
- Award HST grants to the astronomical community
- General Observer (GO)
- Archival Researcher (AR)
- Hubble Fellowship
- Education and Public Outreach
- Point of contact for all HST program and grant questions
- Allowable costs, A-133 reports, Compliance, Reporting, Budgets, Administrative actions (period of performance, PI changes, travel, transfers, purchases, etc.) Problems etc.
- Manage and oversight of the Final Financial Review Committee (FRC)
Upcoming Events and Reminders
Institutions with open and active STScI grants are reminded that in accordance with OMB Circular A-133, section _.320(e)(2), a copy of the A-133 Audit Report for non-federal entities that expend $500,000 or more in federal funds in a year must be provided.
Select the following link for more information: A-133 Audit Certification Process
STGMS Monthly System Maintenance
STGMS unavailable 6:30 – 8:30 a.m., 3rd Tuesday of each month