Cycle 22 Notification Letters with approved program amounts were sent to program PI’s and their institutions, November 2014.
Joint HST/Chandra Programs
- Budget Notification Letters for Chandra programs were sent to program PI’s and institutions, December 9, 2014.
The BUDGET DEADLINE is Friday, January 23, 2015
Joint HST/Spitzer Programs
- The Grants Administration Office expects to be notified of successful HST/Spitzer programs in mid-January 2015. When we receive the list of programs, budget notification letters will be sent to program PI’s and institutions.
- The budget deadline will be ~ 4 weeks after notification letters are sent.
What we do:
- Manage the HST Grants Program for NASA
- Award HST grants to the astronomical community
- General Observer (GO)
- Archival Researcher (AR)
- Hubble Fellowship
- Education and Public Outreach
- Point of contact for all HST program and grant questions
- Allowable costs, A-133 reports, Compliance, Reporting, Budgets, Administrative actions (period of performance, PI changes, travel, transfers, purchases, etc.) Problems etc.
- Manage and oversight of the Final Financial Review Committee (FRC)
STGMS unavailable 6:30 – 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time), 3rd Tuesday of each month
|HST/Chandra Budget Deadline||Janaury 23, 2015|
|HST/Spitzer Budget Deadline||February 2015 (exact date TBA)|
|Notification of approved program
amounts for joint HST/Chandra &
|End of March 2015|
|Cycle 23 Budget Deadline||July 23, 2015|