Options: Presentation, Telephone Conference, or Video Conference Presentation
Note: 112 uses hand held remotes and not a centralized control panel
- Connect laptop to table connection (VGA or HDMI)
- Use the Epson remote to turn on the projector – select power button (red color)
- Select source (VGA - comp1|2, HDMI – DVI-D/HDMI)
- Use the conference table phone
- Enter the conference phone number (9 is needed), e.g. 9.1.410.234.2345
- To answer or call, "handset icon-button"
- To mute "mic mute icon-button"
- To end the call "handset icon-button"
- Schedule the meeting, initiate the meeting
- WebEx will prompt you with a dial-up number
- Call using the (650) number on the conference table phone
- Connect laptop and project, share screen/application
- Use network cable
- Use the Epson remote to power off the projector
- The conference table phone is usually left on
For addition help, contact the service desk (x4400)