This room has a number of capabilities that utilize two projectors and two screens. All the devices and available services are controlled from the touch panel:
- Video Conferencing (IP)
- Two Projectors for Laptop Presentations
The Touch Panel has four available Modes that you can select from:
- Video Conference
- Phone Conference
Touching the Presentation button allows you to control the 4-VGA and HDMI ports on the table. By touching the button, the projectors will power up, both screens come down and the lights turn on.
Note - You can display your presentation in either the left, the right, or on both screens. To display presentation on either screen, select the VGA or HDMI port where your computer is connected to and select the “Source” (PC1, PC2. etc.) option on the left hand side; then select “To Right Projector or Left Projector, depending on where you want to view your presentation
The volume slider will allow control of audio in the room; the red button indicates that the volume is muted.
Touching the “Video Conference” button powers up the projectors and lowers the screens.
- Type in the IP and select “Connect” (If your participants number is already listed in the Phone book select it from the directory)
- For Blue Jeans conferences, type in the Blue Jeans IP address and Meeting ID from the email that you received in the format:
< IP number>##< Meeting ID number>
Note - The IP address is always the same but the Meeting ID is unique for every meeting.
- The “VTC Sources” button allows you to switch cameras (Front & Rear camera)
- The Front camera view shows the back ¾ of the room and Rear camera view shows the front of the room
- The “VTC Sources” button also allows you to share your presentation with the remote participants. You can do this by selecting the port where your computer is connected to (only VGA at this point, not HDMI).
Note : Currently the highest resolution the system can support is 1024 X 768.
- Type in your number and hit Call
(Remember that you have to dial 9, 1 for external calls outside the Institute)
- For multiple participant calls: Use a bridge number (single number that everyone calls)
- The “Mute Near” buttons mutes the audio in the boardroom
Touching the System Shutdown powers off both projectors, turns of the lights and rolls up the screens
Lights (full on, presentation mode, video conference mod)
The Setup screen gives individual controls to all elements.
- Projector ON/OFF (both screens)
- PC 1, 2, 3 & 4
- HDMI 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Presentation Lights
- Video Conference Lights
The microphones for Video and Tele-Conferencing are on the tables, all of the audio speakers are in the ceiling.