- Power up the Polycom unit
- Select “Videoconference” from the touch screen menu
- Using the touch screen or for some rooms the Polycom remote, type in the Blue Jeans IP address and Meeting ID from the email that you received in the format < IP number>##< Conference number>
Note: The IP address is always the same but the Meeting ID is unique for every meeting.
- Click Dial or Connect depending on the conference room you are in.
Note: If you get a message requesting you to put in a passcode this is because you have either mistakenly entered an incorrect Meeting ID or you just dialed the IP address without adding the Meeting ID. To resolve the problem simple disconnect from the call and redial the Blue Jeans IP address with the correct Meeting ID.
- When connected, you will hear a message welcoming you to the Blue Jeans conference and if you the first connected participant you will be informed to wait for other participants. If other participants are already connected you will see the remote site.
If needed the cameras can be toggled and the camera view can be changed to focus on the participants in the room. You also have the option to display a presentation from a laptop and share that presentation directly from the Polycom system with remote users.