This room has a number of capabilities that utilize one projector and two displays (one big screen and Plasma TV). All the devices and available services are controlled from the touch panel:
- Video Conferencing (IP)
- Projector for Laptop Presentations
The Touch Panel has four available Modes that you can select from:
- Video Conference
- Audio Conference
Touching the Presentation button allows you to control the 2-VGA on the table and1 HDMI port on the wall. By touching the button, the projectors will power up, the screen comes down and the lights turn on.
Note - You can display your presentation in either the big screen or on just the plasma TV, you can also display presentation on both screens simultaneously. To display presentation on either screen, select the VGA or HDMI port where your computer is connected to and select the “Display Setup” option and select either plasma or projector display depending on where you want to view your presentation
The volume slider will allow control of audio in the room; the red button indicates that the volume is muted.
Touching the “Video Conference” button powers up the projectors and lowers the screens.
- Type in the IP and select “Connect” (If your participants number is already listed in the Phone book select it from the directory)
- For Blue Jeans conferences, type in the Blue Jeans IP address and Meeting ID from the email that you received in the format < IP number>##< Meeting ID number>
Note - The IP address is always the same but the Meeting ID is unique for every meeting.
- The “VTC Sources” button allows you to switch cameras (Front & Rear camera)
- Display Setup – This allows you to view the remote side on the Projector screen or on the plasma TV. You can also display the remote side on both screens but by default the remote side will initially appear on just the projector screen.
- The “VTC Sources” button also allows you to share your presentation with the remote participants. You can do this by selecting the port where your computer is connected to (only VGA at this point, not HDMI).
Note: Currently the highest resolution the system can support is 1024 X 768.
- Type in your number and hit Call
(Remember that you have to dial 9, 1 for external calls outside the Institute)
- For multiple participant calls: Use a bridge number (single number that everyone calls)
- The “Mute Near” buttons mutes the audio in the boardroom
- The “Pick Up” button allows you to answer an incoming call and the “Hang Up” button disconnects a connected call.
The "Shutdown" button powers off the projector, turns of the lights and rolls up the screen.
Lights (All On, All off, Presentation mode and Video conference mode).
Plasma On / Off.
- The microphones for Video and Tele-Conferencing are on the tables, all of the audio speakers are in the ceiling.