This room has a number of capabilities that utilize a projector and a TV. All the devices and available services are controlled from the touch panel:
- Video Conferencing (IP)
- Projector for Laptop Presentations
The Touch Panel has four available Modes that you can select from:
- Video Conference
- Audio Conference
Touching the Presentation button allows you to control the 2-VGA and HDMI ports on the table. By touching the button, the projectors will power up, and you can then select the port where your computer is connected.
Note - You can display your presentation in either the big screen or on just the TV, you can also display presentation on both screens simultaneously. To display presentation on either screen, select the VGA or HDMI port where your computer is connected.
The volume slider will allow control of audio in the room; the red button indicates that the volume is muted.
Touching the "Video Conference" button powers up the projector and turns on the TV.
- Type in the IP and select "Send" (If your participants number is already listed in the Phone book select it from the directory)
- For Blue Jeans conferences, type in the Blue Jeans IP address and Meeting ID from the email that you received in the format < IP number>##< Meeting ID number>
Note - The IP address is always the same but the Meeting ID is unique for every meeting.
- The "Content" button allows you to share your presentation with the remote participants. You can do this by selecting the port where your computer is connected to (only VGA at this point, not HDMI).
- The "Home" button takes you back to the initial Polycom screen where you can initiate a call.
- The "End" button disconnects you from a connected VC session.
- The "Self View" button allows you to see an image of the room on the projector screen.
- The "Camera Controls" button allows you to control the two available cameras (front and rear). Both cameras are HD, the default camera is the front camera.
- Type in your number and hit Dial
(Remember that you have to dial 9, 1 for external calls outside the Institute)
- For multiple participant calls: Use a bridge number (single number that everyone calls)
- The "Mute Near" button mutes the audio from the room and the "Mute Far" button mutes the audio from the remote side.
The "Shutdown" button powers off the projector and Plasma TV.
- The microphones for Video and Tele-Conferencing are on the tables, all of the audio speakers are in the ceiling.