STScI Logo

DDRF/JDF Travel Requests

Submit DDRF/JDF travel requests to Ron Allen via your division Administrative Assistant. Include a standard TA form, with a page attached explaining the rationale for the trip (short paragraph), the estimate costs, and a statement as to why DDRF/JDF support is needed as opposed to other grants or external funding.