The material contained in this Handbook is derived from ground tests and design information obtained by the IDT and the engineering team at JPL, and from on-orbit measurements. Other sources of information are listed below. A complete list of references appears on page 197.
- HST Phase II Proposal Instructions, (Version 8.0, 15 December 1995).*1
- HST Data Handbook, (Version 2.0, December 1996).1
- Calibrating Hubble Space Telescope: Post Service Mission (1995).1
- STSDAS Calibration Guide, (November 1991).1
- The Reduction of WF/PC Camera Images, Lauer, T., P.A.S.P. 101, 445 (1989).
- The Imaging Performance of the Hubble Space Telescope, Burrows, C. J., et. al., Ap. J. Lett., 369, L21 (1991).
- Interface Control Document (ICD) 19, "PODPS to STSDAS"
- Interface Control Document (ICD) 47, "PODPS to CDBS"
- The Wide Field/Planetary Camera in The Space Telescope Observatory, J. Westphal and the WF/PC-1 IDT, IAU 18th General Assembly, Patras, NASA CP2244 (1982).
- The WFPC2 Science Calibration Report, Pre-launch Version 1.2, J. Trauger, editor, (1993). [IDT calibration report]
- White Paper for WFPC2 Far-Ultraviolet Science, J. T. Clarke and the WFPC2 IDT (1992)1.
- The Performance and Calibration of WFPC2 on the Hubble Space Telescope, Holtzman, J., et al., P.A.S.P., 107, 156 (1995).
- The Photometric Performance and Calibration of WFPC2, Holtzman, J., et al., P.A.S.P., 107, 1065 (1995).
- The Institute's WFPC2 World Wide Web page at address:
- The Institute's WFPC2 Space Telescope Analysis Newsletter (STAN), which is distributed monthly via e-mail, and provides notification of any changes in the instrument or its calibration. To subscribe, send e-mail to