STScI maintains these documents in support of HST proposal preparation, observations and data analysis.
- Advanced Camera for Surveys
- Cosmic Origins Spectrograph
- Fine Guidance Sensors
- Near Infrared Camera and Multi-Object Spectrometer
- Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph
- Wide Field Camera 3
Previous versions of these instrument handbooks, as well as legacy instrument handbooks, can be found on the Handbook Archive page.
HST Data Handbooks
Previous versions of these data handbooks, as well as legacy instrument data handbooks, can be found on the Handbook Archive page.
- The DrizzlePac Handbook
- SYNPHOT User's Guide
- SYNPHOT Data User's Guide
- 2010 Calibration Workshop Proceedings
- 2005 Calibration Workshop Proceedings
- 2002 Calibration Workshop Proceedings
- 1997 Calibration Workshop Proceedings
- 1995 Calibration Workshop Proceedings
- 1993 Calibration Workshop Proceedings
- Restoration of HST Images and Spectra
- Restoration of HST Images and Spectra II
The STScI Director has commissioned reports from a number of working groups on community initiatives covering topics such Deep Fields, the ULLYSES project, HST observations of gravitational wave optical counterparts, and the HST-TESS initiative.
Those reports can be found on STSci's Outerspace, a service for collaboration and engagement with the astronomical community and our partners.