WFC G800L aXe Products
To use these calibration products with aXe, copy them into a directory and set your AXE_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to point to that directory.
aXe Downloadable Files
The sensitivity files were last updated Jan 2008 and are applicable to all data taken so far. Details can be found in STECF ISR 0801.
All of the below files are available for download via ftp at ftp://ftp.stsci.edu/cdbs/acs_aux. Please remember that the sensitivity files are FITS TABLES and need to be opened with appropriate software.
- aXe master sky image for WFC G800L CHIP1: ACS.WFC.CHIP1.msky.1.fits
- aXe master sky image for WFC G800L CHIP1: ACS.WFC.CHIP2.msky.1.fits
- aXe configuration file for WFC G800L CHIP1: ACS.WFC.CHIP1.Cycle13.5.conf
- aXe configuration file for WFC G800L CHIP2: ACS.WFC.CHIP2.Cycle13.5.conf
- aXe flat-field cube for WFC G800L CHIP1: WFC.flat.cube.CH1.2.fits
- aXe flat-field cube for WFC G800L CHIP2: WFC.flat.cube.Ch2.2.fits
- aXe WFC G800L sensitivity curves:
- ACS.WFC.1st.sens.7.fits for 1st order (ASCII version)
- ACS.WFC.2nd.sens.6.fits for 2nd order
- ACS.WFC.3rd.sens.2.fits for 3rd order
- ACS.WFC.-1st.sens.2.fits for -1st order
- ACS.WFC.-2nd.sens.2.fits for -2nd order
- ACS.WFC.-3rd.sens.2.fits for -3rd order
- ACS.WFC.0th.sens.2.fits for 0th order
- All of the above in one large tar.gz file (287 MBytes): ACS.WFC.calib.7.tar.gz
Information about aperture corrections is provided in this table which shows flux versus extraction aperture half-width for the G800L grism for the ACS/WFC G800L (1st order), relative to the default aperture half-width of 0.5 arcsec. The corrections are listed for five different wavelength ranges.