Next: HST Future Science
Previous: The Interstellar Medium
Science with the Hubble Space Telescope -- II
Book Editors: P. Benvenuti, F. D. Macchetto, and E. J. Schreier
Electronic Editor: H. Payne
- The Birth of Stars:
Herbig-Haro Jets, Accretion and Proto-Planetary Disks
J. Bally, J. Morse, and B. Reipurth
- An HST Survey of the Inner Regions of the Orion Nebula
C. R. O'Dell
- Planetary Science with the Hubble Space Telescope
M. A. McGrath
P. D. Feldman
- GHRS Observations of the Extrasolar Protoplanetary System
A. M. Lagrange, H. Beust, D. Mouillet, R. Ferlet, A. Lecavelier, A.
Vidal-Madjar, M. Deleuil, P. D. Feldman, J. B. McPhate, H. W. Moos, J.
Lissauer, L. M. Hobbs, and M. A. McGrath
- HST Observations of Mars: The CO Abundance
C. D. Barnet, J. Caldwell, C. C. Cunningham, and X.-M. Hua
- Hubble Space Telescope Observations of Saturn during the August
and November 1995 Ring Plane Crossings
B. Sicardy, P. D. Nicholson, G. E. Danielson, L. Dones, R. G.
French, S. M. Larson, J. J. Lissauer, C. McGhee, P. Seitzer, and M. R.
- Characterization and Numerical Simulation of the Jovian UV
Aurora Observed with the HST Cameras
D. Grodent, V. Dols, J.-C. Gérard, and G. R. Gladstone
- High Spatial Resolution Images of Jovian Auroral Structures
with the Faint Object Camera
R. Prangé, D. Rego, D. Southwood, P. Zarka, S. Miller, and W. H.
- GHRS Spectrally Resolved Profiles of the Lyman Emission
Collisionally Excited in the Jovian Aurorae
R. Prangé, L. Pallier, C. Emerich, L. B. Jaffel, D. Rego, J. T.
Clarke, and G. E. Ballester
- Supersonic Motions in the
Upper Atmosphere of Jupiter Detected at Ly-alpha
C. Emerich, L. B. Jaffel, R. Prangé, J. T. Clarke, G. Ballester, R.
Gladstone, and J. Sommeria
- The CO Abundance on Neptune from its UV Reflection Spectrum
R. Courtin, D. Gautier, and D. Strobel