I am a member of the Brightest of Reionizing Galaxies (BoRG), Cluster Lensing and Supernova survey with Hubble (CLASH) MCT, HUDF09, and ACS GTO Science Teams.
My Ph.D. dissertation focused on Hubble Space Telescope (HST) / Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph (STIS) observations of the kinematics and ionization structure in the narrow-line region (NLR) of Seyfert galaxies.
- Mercury Seven Foundation Scholarship (Astronaut Scholarship Foundation)
- Florida Academic Scholar (1989-1992)
- Florida Undergraduates Scholars' Award
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Hubble Space Telescope (HST) Advanced Camera for Surveys (ACS) Science Team (2004-present)
- Astronaut Scholarship Foundation (1997-present)
- Astronaut Scholars Honor Society (1997-present)
- American Astronomical Society (1997-present)
- Hubble Space Telescope (HST) Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph (STIS) Science Team (1997-2003)