Software for JWST
provides direct imaging and coronagraphic point spread function
simulations for JWST
My Mac OS X Software
My IDL software has its very own page.
Other / Older Astronomical Software
- This perl script, submit_prepare.pl, automates some tedious
aspects of preparing submissions for ApJ or ArXiV.org (astro-ph),
including compliance with ApJ filename rules and automatic re-compression of images to meet ArXiV's 1 MB file
- Data reduction and exposure calculation code for IRCAL, the
science camera for the Lick Observatory Adaptive Optics system, can be
found at my IRCAL page.
- Need to drive a Hawaii2 infrared detector using a Leach/ARC
Generation II controller? Check out the software I wrote for our
- I've recently started using Matthew Britton's excellent Arroyo
AO simulation library. I've written up some notes on using Arroyo.
- ljcrop is a lossless jpeg cropping tool for
Linux. (Actually, it's a Tcl/TK GUI front-end for jpegtran.)