HST Change Request
Minor change requests
Minor change requests are handled by sending email to your program coordinator.
Examples of minor changes are:
- Small adjustments to the coordinates of a previously approved target
- Exposure time
- Spectral elements
- Replace a previously approved target with a new target (no increase to the total number of targets used in the program)
Major change requests
Major change requests require a formal change request form submitted to the Telescope Time Review Board (TTRB).
Examples of major changes are:
- Addition of new targets, greater than the previously approved number of targets
- Substitute a new target that changes the originally approved science goal of the program
- New science instrument
- Increase in time allocation
- Any significant change to scheduling requirements
More information on the policies and procedures for submitting change requests can be found in Policies for the Telescope Time Review Board (TTRB).
Proceed With Major Change Request