CALCOS v2.8.3 Release Notes
Relevant Trac tickets and PRs:
|302||61305||CALCOS should add a DQ column to x1d tables.|
|328||61783||CALCOS changes for version 2.7|
|394||61914||Background artificially lowerednear the edges of COS NUV data|
|395||62433||Modify wavecal processing in CALCOS.|
|407||62434||CALCOS should save wavecal file names in header.|
|408||62665||For ACCUM data, calcos should use all three extension headers.|
|409||62666||Calcos should write some new or different keywords.|
|411||62667||Calcos should modify and save GTI info as new FITS extension.|
- This version uses the column names D and D_TV03 in the dispersion tables that Stephane made on 2009 May 22.
- ACQ/IMAGE data can be calibrated.
- Background smoothing for NUV is done only over the region corresponding to the detector (i.e. no longer extending into the buffer region).
- Some keywords have been renamed, and there are new keywords, e.g. for the number of events and the amount of time lost due to FUV bursts and to the BADTTAB.
- For TIME-TAG data a modified GTI table will be appended to the corrtag file that accounts for time intervals lost to FUV bursts or due to BADTTAB.
- For ACCUM data the input headers are used to write the flt and counts files.
- If the user specified a text file with values to override the wavecal shifts in the dispersion direction, the name of that file will be appended to the value of the WAVECALS keyword.