Please tell us about any errors you find, problems you have using the manual, or other comments that can help us improve future versions. Return this form to:
- Does this manual meet your needs?
If not, what did you expect?
- Which user level best describes your experience?
- VMS sophisticated (system administrator, power user)
- Experienced user (several years as a user)
- Experienced with Unix or other OS, but less familiar with VMS
- Casual VMS user (read and send mail, edit files, etc.)
- Complete novice
- Which chapters or topics do you find most useful?
- Which do you find least useful?
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being excellent, 1 being poor), how do you rate:
- Accuracy of material
- Completeness and clarity of discussions
- Ability to find information (table of contents, index, headings, etc.)
- Usefulness of examples
- How easy is this manual to use?
- Please describe any errors that you find:
- Any other comments?
Generated with CERN WebMaker