User Information and Performance Quick Links
These pages are intended to keep the community informed about the performance of the ACS instruments. In particular, the pages below provide users with information concerning the following:
- Annealing history of the ACS/WFC detector after Servicing Mission 4 (SM4).
- A list of anomalies and artifacts users might encounter when analyzing data from any of the three channels on ACS (HRC, SBC, or WFC).
- General information about the declining charge-transfer efficiency (CTE) of the ACS/WFC CCD's.
- A summary of the photometric CTE correction and its performance.
- A summary of the pixel-based CTE correction and its performance.
- A summary of the ACS slit-less spectroscopy (grism and prism) modes and their overall performance.