STScI letterhead, viewgraph, personal letterhead, and Fax cover
(available only to STScI staff)
Various styles for article or technical paper layout
The following link gets a Frame file---enable your "Load to Local Disk"
option before using the link.
Clip art sampler from Fusion Graphics
LaTeX to Frame MML filter (source code), for Sun or Macintosh
Filter ps3epsi for converting PostScript graphics to Frame EPSI format
WebMaker (Frame documents converted to HTML for the web)
bibframe bibliography management tool
MifMucker tool for Frame document manipulation
Angus Duggan's collection of tools for PostScript output, includes:
- psbook - arranges pages into signatures
- psselect - selects page ranges
- pstops - page rearrangement
- psnup - prints multiple pages on one sheet of paper
- psresize - changes paper size
- epsffit - fits EPSF file to a given bounding box
About this Page
This page contains links to templates and resources for
creating and managing documentation created with FrameMaker.
Mark Stevens -- firstname.lastname@example.org
15 December 1994