SBC PR110L and PR130L aXe Products
To use these calibration products with aXe, copy them into a directory and set your AXE_CONFIG_PATH environment variable to point to that directory.
Offsets in pixels (x,y) to be applied to coordinates measured on images obtained in filters other than F165LP:
dx dy -------------------- F115LP -3.74 12.13 F122M -3.74 12.07 F125LP 0.97 -2.44 F140LP 2.88 -8.48 F150LP -0.31 1.26 ====================
aXe Downloadable files for PR110L and PR130L
All of the below files are available for download via ftp at ftp://ftp.stsci.edu/cdbs/acs_aux. Please remember that the sensitivity files are FITS TABLES and need to be opened with appropriate software.
- aXe SBC PR110L configuration file: ACS.SBC.PR110L.Cycle13.4.conf
- aXe SBC PR110L sensitivity curve: ACS.SBC.PR110L.Cycle13.sens.fits
- aXe SBC PR110L flat-field cube: ACS.SBC.PR110L.Cycle13.FFCUBE.fits
- aXe SBC PR130L configuration file: ACS.SBC.PR130L.Cycle13.3.conf
- aXe SBC PR130L sensitivity curve: ACS.SBC.PR130L.Cycle13.2.sens.fits
- aXe SBC PR130L flat-field cube: ACS.SBC.PR130L.Cycle13.FFCUBE.fits
- All of the above in one gzip'ed tar file: ACS.SBC.calib.Cycle13.4.tar.gz